[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes
Size: 5.52 GB
Title: LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Traveller’s Tales
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Release Date: 16 Nov, 2013
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (10,104)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes features an original story crossing the entire Marvel Universe. Players take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world.
- OS: Windows®XP SP3, Windows Vista/7/8 with latest service packs and updates installed
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 EE 3800+ (2*2000 Mhz) or similar Intel CPU, such as Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 (2*2000 Mhz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Steamworks Fix By : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP (via Steam Remote Play/Parsec)
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Follow Steam-Fix Activation Steps below before proceeding
5) Run the game through LEGOMARVEL.exe which is in the game folder.
Hosting : Invite your friend to Steam Remote Play
Joining : Accept an invitation for Steam Remote Play
6) Play & Enjoy !
Note : Controller is required for 2nd player
Steam-Fix Activation Steps (Important)
1) Launch steam, login an account and leave it open
2) Press Windows Key + R, a small prompt will appear
3) Type in the prompt, steam://install/705210 and hit OK
4) It will prompt you to Install Cube Racer, accept it
5) Let it install for a few mins then Pause and Cancel it
6) Launch the game you just downloaded.
How to enable controller support (if it doesn’t work for you.)
1) Download Spacewar to your Steam Library, type in Run Prompt steam://install/705210
2) Right click Spacewar, and click on Properties
3) Under Controller tab, Set Override to Enable Steam Input
4) Go to Cube Racer in Library click on Controller Configuration
5) Browse a config and select which one you prefer from the list
6) Launch the game and check if your controller is working now in-game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
Download The Game